1. DANCING WITH THE STARS (Monday night at 8pm on ABC): Rebranding night again this week, the biggest name in sports goes to a sports star. For Team USA, Alanna Arrington and her pro partner, Gleb Savchenko, will compete for the coveted Mirrorball Trophy in the annual Thanksgiving-night episode of the dancing competition.
2. SOUL TRAIN AWARDS (Tuesday night at 8pm on Centric): Given that who’s in the running isn’t really that important (for most of us), the real fun will be in tuning in to see which one of the previously featured 20 artists — including Alicia Keys, Common, Moses Sumney, and Usher — will get nominated for Album of the Year.
3. A DRAMATIC IMPACT (Friday night at 9pm on Ion): I didn’t know what to expect from this, but the first scene of the crossover episode is a two-night mini-event called “Groundbreaking,” set on the same set as the CBS medical drama, with several years passing as doctors at Mount Sinai prepare to treat a new patient who’s been exposed to asbestos.
4. UNREAL (Tuesday night at 10pm on Lifetime): So how do they get so many big names in this shallow reality competition? Well, Bachelorette alum Rachel Lindsay starts the season as the associate producer on the show. Allison Janney, Constance Zimmer, Kyle Schmid, Lamorne Morris, and Cheyenne Jackson all appear in other episodes.
5. MOSLEY AND REIDS: UNREAL AT THE ROLLING STONES (Tuesday night at 9pm on FYI): What happens when two female androgynous musicians — one from England, one from the United States — who are not supposed to look anything like each other, hang out with the Rolling Stones and chill out? Not a whole lot of stuff really. But that won’t stop the series from featuring the opportunity to swoon over frontman Mick Jagger.